Comic books are the inspiration behind multi-million dollar movies, television shows, and porn parodies. So it makes sense that DC Entertainment wouldn’t want to devalue comic books by offering them as part of their new rewards program for their streaming service DC Universe.
DC Universe Rewards is the latest program to “reward fans for being fans” or whatever. Users will earn tokens which can then be redeemed for rewards. To earn tokens, DC Universe Rewards members must engage with DC content. When it’s phrased that way, who doesn’t it appeal to? This includes participation in the Community section, editorial features, and DC Daily. If those don’t reel you in, you can also earn tokens by finishing a DC digital comic or watching an entire DC movie or TV episode.
Now you can be rewarded to watch Batman v. Superman 30 days in a row, unlike Ali who made it 13 days before having a breakdown and going off the grid for a year.
Current DC Universe rewards include:
- DC Universe 30-day Premium Subscription
- DCU Exclusive HARLEY QUINN Super-Villains Pin Set
- DC Universe Exclusive Harley Quinn Show Statue
- DC Artists Alley Batgirl (White & Gold) by Sho Murase Designer Vinyl
- Digital Movie Redemption via Movies Anywhere
- DC Universe Exclusive Limited Edition TITANS Poster
- DC Universe Exclusive Limited Edition DOOM PATROL Poster
- DC Universe Meta Madhouse Lex Luthor Masterminds T-shirt
- DC Universe Meta Madhouse Darkseid Invaders T-shirt
- DC Universe Meta Madhouse The Cheetah Beasts T-shirt
- DC Universe Exclusive Batcave Wallpapers
- DC Universe Exclusive Fortress of Solitude Wallpapers
- Shop DC $5 Off Purchase
- Shop DC $10 Off Purchase
- Shop DC $25 Off Purchase
Signing up for DC Universe Rewards is free. To sign up, go to the MyDC section of DC Universe and select “Rewards” in the menu.